Re: pre "Ram" style Dakotas

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 08:55:53 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike P Sykes <miggitymike@juno.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Friday, May 15, 1998 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: DML: pre "Ram" style Dakotas

>Dak family tree:
>
> great grandaddy- Jeep Commanche
> grandaddy- 87- 90 Dak
> daddy- 91-96 Dak
> then, a Dak had an affair with a ram and thus
>spawned...
> New Daks!!! =) =)
>
>on the next Jerry Springer.... =)

One thing, You are forgetting about the cousin dakota that slept with a
convertible and lost it's top (if you know what I mean) thus, we have the
Convertible Dakota. Come to think of it, the Dakota has had a very exciting
line up. Dak's, convertibles, Shelby's, R/T's, CC's, short beds, long beds,
and even a stepside bed on the little red express. I'm not sure, but I
think there is a Dakota out there to fit everyone's needs.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322