Re: RE: Englishtown shows

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 13:26:58 EDT

  Walter Felix wrote:
<< Shane are you going to be at Englishtown? >>

 Yes, I'll be there both days. We're staying at the Days Inn on Rt. 33.
Maybe we can set a place and time at the show for all the list members who are
attending to meet. I'll be bracket racing. I checked out your page and
assuming you'll be in the show area with your truck which by the way looks
pretty cool.

Also, anybody on the list that is planning on racing at E-Town, bring a
helmet. If you don't have a helmet when you get up to the line they'll turn
you right around without letting you make a run. It doesn't matter how quick
or slow your vehicle is, they're very strict about this, it's the tracks
policy. All the years I've been participating there they never checked for a
Snell approval on the helmet, so any "cheap" helmet will do. Also, no shorts
allowed when racing.

Later, Shane