RE: Re: MPI (Houston)(Gene) ? ? ?

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 16:06:09 EDT

Ya, like I even know what these guys are talking about. I couldn't tell
a Throttle Body, from a keyboard (remember, I am still looking for the
"any" key that my computer is always asking me to press). I did get a
kick out of the whole thing. Man everyone was bashing Jules. I was
just waiting for him to get wind of what was going on. I actually
thought he was pretty funny about the whole thing. I guess people think
it is really easy to run a business. Like someone said, if you don't
like him, or his company, go else where. I prefer to deal with people
that know what they are doing, even if it costs a little more.

I will be changing my oil next week. If I can manage this, without
denting my hood, or sending my dip stick to the moon (that was a good
one), I will be a happy camper. I will be taking your advise on the
oil, Mobile 1. I will have to shoot over to my moms house to do the
change, but I will feel better than if I went to Quicky Lube......

Keep in touch.....

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol,CT