Re: Wed Nite Drags 5-13

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 20:52:18 EDT

<< That's OK, I don't mind. The problem is that these 5 speeds get
 quicker every run; whereas those autos just go slower and slower. You've
 only got to worry about redlighting... I'm sure that's why I broke out. :-)

I wasn't really going to mention the you lost because you broke out, It kinda
sounded better for my camp in just casually mentioning that the 5sp went out
in round one. It was a good thing that Phil Parker red lighted when I ran him,
I broke out also but won because he redlighted. Dialed a 13.4 and ran a 13.37,
redialed 13.35 and on the final run I run a 13.85, lost count on the # of runs
and should have changed the bottle. Ahhh 2nd place wasn't bad, 3rd last week
hmm that should mean a 1st either tomorrow at the Street Car Nationals or Wed
nite. I'd take either one, I'm not fussy.

Bill