Street Nationals

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 21:25:49 EDT

Hey Jon your in trouble I didn't get the 1st at the street nationals so it
should be due Wed nite. It was not a good running day, hot and started out
kinda humid but did get better. Most were running off their normal times
except Dan in the Neon he ran a little better than Wed nite, My first run
with NOS was 14.0@100 mph the sucker was hot fer shurrr. Then ran a couple of
13.4's then made it to the 3rd round but not on my doing good but rather
others breaking out. Last 2 runs were 13.7's (I ttinkered with the air in the
tires to get them to wear more even but it didn't work) Broke the tires loose
big time both runs. Had a fun day. Boy wish you would have been there as it
was a challenge for the 5 speeds as Dan and others would stage and then one
foot on clutch other on gas and the wind blew them past the lights and they
red lighted.

Be lookin fer ya Wed.

Bill