Re: fuse box

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 09:21:36 EDT

Sorry about that. Some CC models do that. I dont think my 89 Shelby dak did
though.
In the past some CC veichles would not even blow the horn with the key off.
I f your truck has an electronically tuned radio it will have a constant hot
wire. Also try the Dome light fuse. It should be hot all the time.