Missing speakers??? -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 10:00:17 EDT

>>> Joseph Dick <joe@selu.edu> 05/18/98 07:43am >>>

Dumb question maybe I didn't look hard enuff.
Got the AM/FM Tape CD Unit with the 8 Infinity speakers in my 98 but I
only
count 6 speakers, 2 tweets and 2 woofers in front doors, two woofs in
rear
cab. Where oh where are my remaining two speakers??

98 DAK CC 5.2l Auto
T&H, 180 thermo, 10"FABM,
CatBack Dynomax

Joseph Dick
Assistant Coordinator Network Availability
Southeastern Louisiana University
Hammond, La 70402
ph 504.549.5432 fax 504.549.5900
e-mail joe@selu.edu www.selu.edu/network

Those two "woofs" in the rear cab are actually coaxial speakers (simply,
a tweeter mounted in front of the woofer). I guess CC considers these
to be seperate when they add them up. Makes it sound more impressive
in the brochure.

Steve