Re: Have I missed anything? (Warning!!! He's back!)

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 05:08:45 EDT

> From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
> Hey everybody....what's up? Did I miss anything? 8^)
>
> My ears were burnin' the other day so I cruised the archive and saw Scott
> Vieth's post. ( Hey Scott ;^) ). Thought I'd try out the digest here at
> work for awhile and maybe subscribe regular a couple times a week.
>
> Missed shootin' the bull with everybody.
>
> ****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ****** http://surf.to/real-per4mance

Mister Meldrum:

I thought the terms of the settlement of my lawsuit against you
included you not advertising your wares via electronic means like
the Internet. I still have not received the court-ordered return of
my check for a "Meldrum Magnum Intake" and a set of
"Meldrum Rockin' Roller Rockers".

Please refund my money as soon as possible. It has been six months
since the judge handed down the decision.

I believe this gives me *another* reason to contact the judge today.

Thank you for your assistance.

-Scott Vieth
1997 Dakota Club Cab, 4wd 5.2l Magnum, Gibson, FABM," Scratch-Me Black"
no Meldrum Magnum Intake or Meldrum Rockin' Roller Rockers

p.s. just kidding. Sean is a good egg. He's one of a *small*
handful of people to ever drive my truck.
Welcome back to the list, Sean. :^)
Did you ever get that Rustang moving under its own power?

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."