Problem

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 18:39:54 EDT

I know I sent this before ...but wanted to give it a proper subject since many
people delete messages with subjects that don't interest them. Sorry for the
extra mail.

<< O.K. everyone ... we have a problem. One morning last week l stopped to
get
 gas on the way to work. After filling up, the Dak did not want to start.
 Acted like a weak battery. Once it finally did crank, it kept wanting to die
 on me. I finally had to keep the gas pumped a little, then put her in gear
 and take off. Once l made it about 100 yards, she ran like a champ again. I
 didn't really think a lot of it. Well, today when l left work...same
thing...
 actually died on me going down the ramp of the parking garage (bad place to
 lose brakes and power steering). After the same routine...she started
running
 O.K. and didn't have another problem. Any idea on what could be causing
this?
 It is an inconvenience, but more so I am worried about my truck. Thanks in
 advance for any responses.

 Russ
 97 CC 318 4X4
 FABM Hitch Python >>