94 Dakota for sale

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 21:44:05 EDT

To anyone on the list that may know of anybody looking for a clean 1994
Dakota Sport 5.2 auto, lsd, with many performance items. I can list them
for anybody that may be interested. I have purchased a new R/T about a
month ago and am trying to sell my 94. It is a black regular cab with the
sliding window, A/C, tilt, HD suspension, towing pkg, and HD service group.
 I have just over 60K miles on the odometer and have maintained the truck
very well. If anyone is interested they can e-mail me privately and I will
get back to them as soon as possible. By the way, I live near Chicago Il.
I will be on my summer vacation soon. Being a teacher has its perks.

Thank you all for cooperation.

Dan Colucci
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net