Re: roller rocker article

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 15:22:28 EDT

>No, he was saying that Crower (??) said not to use the 1.7 ratio RRs with
the
>Mopar Performance grind (part of their addon "R/T" package) camshaft. 1.7s
>will work fine with your stock cam, and should work fine with any other
mild
>grind ... including the MP grind.

     This could get confusing with the release of the R/T Dakota. I'll
(we) have to make sure and refer to these parts as "Magnum R/T" instead of
just R/T.

Patrick is absolutely correct. Disregard my comments as I was either given
bogus info or an uninformed response. Thanks for clearin' it up Pat!
*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com