Re: roller rocker article

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 15:28:15 EDT

>I didnt check my PVC but Comp Cams said the cam would work as long as it
was
>installed right. Of course, PVC is your responsibility to check, but I've
>heard of cams with upwards of .525 lift work with stock magnum pistons
with no
>PVC problems... A 1.7 would bring me to .544 lift, which I don't even
wanna
>try. :-)

     Have ya done any head work Patrick? I was under the impression
(again...from what I've been told/read) that the Magnum heads tend to nose
over in flow as they get into the upper .400's lift range.

How's the Comp Cam workin' for ya? Is this combo in a Dak? I had heard
they were offering a grind but haven't seen anything about it. I'd be
interested in the cam specs if it's sumthin' you can share.

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com