Re: RE: Englishtown shows

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 16:33:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/98 9:00:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, you write:

<< I will be there, probably both days. I intend to race, what else do they
have
 going on anyway? >>

   Huge swap meet/vendor area, show car or truck area,and manufacturers
midway. Chrysler/Mopar performance always has there rig showing there newest
products
along with their newest prototype vehicles and some Mopar sponsored racing
vehicles. The King Of the Street eliminator is always fun to watch (8sec. @
over 150mph street legal Mopars). Englishtown is really a first class and up
to date facility. Not only do they have a quarter mi. track, but also a
seperate eighth mi. track, pro moto-cross track and a jet ski pond. It's a
pretty big place.

 Shane