Summer Shows

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 18:19:14 EDT

Just trying to get an idea if anyone on the list is going to any of these
shows this summer.

May 24, 1998

New England Dodge Dealers Association Mopar Expo
LimeRock Park, Lakeville, CT
judging for all Show-N-Shine Categories. Nice event.

May 30 & 31, 1998

12th Annual Mopar Atlantic Nationals
Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ
All Mopar Drag Racing, two day Mopar car show organized by Northeast Mighty
Mopars. Swap Meet. Saturday Night Cruise Night. Will be Covered by ESPN.
I've been going since the beginning and this is a great show if your into
Mopars. This years door prize is a Dakota R/T.
http://www.goracing.com/englishtown/schedule/previews/Mopar98.htm for info

July 10, 11 & 12, 1998

11th Annual Summer 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals
Bloomsburg Fairground, Bloomsburg, PA
3 day event open to all years, makes & models of 4WD vehicles
 Qualified judging for all Show-N-Shine Categories; Tough Trucks Competition;
National Magazine Coverage; Burnout Contest; 6 classes of Mud Drags; Monster
Truck Racing; Performance Marketplace; Games for the family; Miss Summer
4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals Contest; Swap Meet: Saturday Night Cruise Night. I
went to this event last year. It's HUGE!! Over 2600 trucks last year. The
cruise night shut down the town. Clubs of 5 or more get $5 off each entry and
15 or more gets a spot reserved. My club needs a couple more people to get a
spot roped off. If anyone wants to go, let me know and we'll get you
registered as part of my club. It will save you $5 and reserve you a parking
spot.
http://www.familyevents.com/jambomenu.html for info.

August 1 & 2, 1998

4th Annual Bond Auto Parts New England 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals
Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Junction, VT
2 day event open to all years, makes & models of 4WD vehicles
Qualified judging for all Show-N-Shine Categories; Tough Trucks Competition;
National Magazine Coverage; Burnout Contest; 6 classes of Mud Drags; Monster
Truck Racing; Performance Marketplace; Games for the family; Swap Meet
http://www.familyevents.com/jambomenu.html for info.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219