Re: Decal removal

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 18:15:04 EDT

> One thing to avoid. I tried to take off the v-8 off the front fenders.Don't!!
> There's holes behind them.
>
> Tony

  I found that out the hard way too!! I decided to have them filled and painted.
Temporarily I put some duct tape on the inside of the fender over the holes and
applied touch up paint. It's been over a year. It still looks good, and I
haven't gotten to the body shop yet. Honest, it really doesn't look bad, and the
truck looks much better without the V8. Of course that's just my opinion.

Eric