Re: 97 Bagged with 18's

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 20:01:42 EDT

18's?!?! Man, I want 18's something terrible but I'm SO afraid to bend my
rims up on the roads come pothole season. I would get them and swap the
old rims for pothole season, but pothole season is about year around in
Va, which would defeat the purpose of getting the 18's, ya' know? I'm
thinking about 45 series or 50 series for the 18's, what do you think?
-thanks
-mike sykes
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-

"you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes..."

On Tue, 19 May 1998 18:23:52 -0400 Stacy Clark <clar8883@dpnet.net>
writes:
>Well i just ordered a set of Billet Specialty 3D's in a 18x8 with 40
>series Pirelli tires.
>In the next couple months my truck will have a fully adjustable air
>bag
>set up ( front back and side to side) with 18 inch rims. And a pretty
>good system. I'll have pictures as soon as i get the rims and thats
>about 4-10 weeks.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]