Re: Decal removal

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 19:58:06 EDT

And don't try to peal off the thick plastic strip on the side on the
lower part of the truck... it has holes behind it too! All the way down
the truck!
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-

"you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes..."

On Tue, 19 May 1998 15:15:04 -0700 Eric Schreiner <xneric@earthlink.net>
writes:

>> One thing to avoid. I tried to take off the v-8 off the front
>fenders.Don't!!
>> There's holes behind them.
>>
>> Tony
>
> I found that out the hard way too!! I decided to have them filled
>and painted.
>Temporarily I put some duct tape on the inside of the fender over the
>holes and
>applied touch up paint. It's been over a year. It still looks good,
>and I
>haven't gotten to the body shop yet. Honest, it really doesn't look
>bad, and the
>truck looks much better without the V8. Of course that's just my
>opinion.
>
>Eric

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]