Re: Attention to everyone read this. You'll want to,

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 20:50:53 EDT

uh-oh.... gonna' have to sick a Naturally Aspirated V8 Mopar style
ass-kickin' on em'....
show them chebbies what fer'..... =0) not like my V6 ass can talk, but
talkin' trash is half the fight, right? hee hee
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-

"you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes..."

On Tue, 19 May 1998 19:45:32 EDT Pytho212 <Pytho212@AOL.COM> writes:
>My screenname (relative staying with me is currently using my
>screenname to
>receive info on GMC Syclone trucks) also belongs to a GMC Syclone
>mailing list
>anyway one of those !%$^$ sent this e-mail to everyone on the list.
>Thought
>everyone would get a kick out of it.
>
>>i was out enjoying the semi-nice weather and i spotted an ugly blue
>dakota
>r/t
>>extended cab. i drove behind him for a while, noticing him chirping
>his
>tires
>>after each stop. i was admiring the pleasant exhaust sound of his
>truck as
>>well (i was only slightly louder, and i have flowmasters) when he
>stepped on
>>it....well, i followed to a 2 lane stoplight where i was getting
>ready to
>show
>>him who was boss :-) i pulled up next to him and to my surprize it
>was A
>COP
>>DRIVING IT !!!!
>>
>>anonymous
>
>What do you guys think?? Need to setup some races?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]