Re: roller rocker article (duration!)

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 21:20:54 EDT

<< Huh? The use of high-lift rockers will *definitely*
 change the duration (measured at the valve stem)
 of the cam.

 Do the math.

 -Scott

What are the specs for the Comp Cams camshafts for the Magnum motors? Do they
come with the roller lifters? Also, I am still confused as to what cams the
1.7 rockers WILL work with. They work with stock cams, do they work with the
MP cams? What about the Comp Cams? I want to get a cam for my Dak, but am
unsure as which to get. What do you guys recommend? Its a 96 RC 5.2 5 speed,
that I drag race at least once a month. I like full throttle driving, not a
towing or hauling vehicle. Strictly performance. What cams are compatible
with blowers? I dont have a blower, but plan on one eventually. Or is that a
whole new ball game? Thanks you guys!!!

Brad