Re: Backfire through throttle body

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 21:24:09 EDT

<< This is the first time my truck has ever done this. Is this anything
 to worry about? What would cause it? >>

OH OH it's happening this soon, boy I was afraid of that you know missing
gears at high revs and everything (dang 5 spds) yep it doesn't sound good fer
shurrr. Boy your really going to have to concentrate, concentrate, concentrate
at the line and make sure you don't miss any more gears and over revs. Popping
back through TB boy oh boy. Maybe ya better quit racing??? Probably compounded
by the Ram Air Hood too. Boy I shurrr hope it doesn't get any worse.

Good Luck Jon

Bill