Re: Attention to everyone read this. You'll want to, trust me.

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 10:51:20 EDT

WM96 wrote:

> What do you guys think?? Need to setup some races?
> Dunno, those Syclones are pretty quick. Too bad you can't fit in them or
> haul anything with them. And that whole GMC thing sucks too...
>
> Will

Jim Miller wrote;I just sold a Syclone to make a down payment on a new Dak. Does
that tell you anything?
Oh yes, it will beat any dak that is not extremely modified. If you can get your dak
to go
0-60 in under 5 seconds you might have a chance. Most good Syclones stock run under
14 sec in the quarter and top end over 150. Many slightly modified ones run in the
12s. BUT in 60k miles I had to rebuild the engine 3 times. Cracked pistons, bent
rods, melted pistons. I had fun with it but
now I need a REAL truck so I will do a little work to a 318 and probably be happy
with low 14s in a truck that will LIVE.
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Waiting on 98 reg cab swb 318. auto, 3.92 sure grip, Mopar headers, Some kind of ram
air, some good flow exhaust and probably Nitrous.