Re: Bed liners-reply

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 02:34:13 EDT

Mike P Sykes wrote:

> I learned that lesson with a great big, crushed velvet chair (70's
> vintage... pure retro!) I was hauling to my friend's house. Hit the
> brakes a little hard and "THUMP!"... I now am the proud owner of a great
> big dent in the front of my bed.... whoopee... if anyone wants one just
> like it, I can send you instructions.. =0)
> -mike sykes

I did the same with an 8 gallon water container comming home from a
camping trip. Had off loaded all the other stuff and just had the water
back there.

PS: Don't hot rod with a full plastic water jug in the back. Bent the
front of the bed stopping and knocked the tailgate out of wack taking
off. Tailgate just adjusted back, but my front rail now has a minor
buckle mark in it....

Live and learn. I hate plastic liners, but they are better than
nothing.

--
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt