Re: Sean Meldrum Returns..

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 07:27:42 EDT

>As you can probably tell, I did *not* graduate from
>the "Sean P. Meldrum 'Run 36 Inches of
>Pipe Down from the Manifolds and Dump Her Out
>Under the Cab' School of Exhaust System Design".
>I attended a rival school called "Run Pipe Allll
>the Way to the End and Then Some" School of
>Mufflering.

     And that's my *only* complaint with that Gibson. Can't here it from
the cab to well. even Dave Deming's dualled Flowmaster 2-chamber (another
great sounder for those still undecided) is somewhat quiet in the cab. *I*
wanna here my rumble too! 8^)

If I can figure out how to split it after the muffler and get pipe around
that damn fuel cell I'll be dumpin' mine out either side b4 the tires.
Just wait till a Z28 pulls up and I warp it's door skin while pokin' the
go-pedal.....heh heh.
>You wouldn't be in that predicament if you would have
>checked the "Optional Tire Squealin' and Ass Kickin' Package
>(TS-AK01)" on your original order form. The TS-AK01
>includes the 22 gal fuel tank, skinny-ass Wranglers, and
>the MIGHTY FIVE-SPEED TRANMISSION OF
>RUSTANG SQUISHIN!
     Hey......that's the package *I* ordered! 8^)

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com