Re: DML:Cams and Sniffers attn: Scott

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 03:16:11 EDT

> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 01:12:03 -0400
> Subject: Re: DML:Cams and Sniffers attn: Scott
> From: Mike P Sykes <miggitymike@juno.com>

> Thanks for the Advice!.. I'll try all that stuff... You wouldn't happen
> to have the Numbers to these places would ya'?

Yeah....I was just being lazy last night when I sent that message.

Mopar Performance Tech Line is (248) 853-7290
Westoaks Dodge (805) 371-4913 x255
Koller Dodge (630) 355-3411

You may want to subscribe to Mopar Muscle to have access to the ads
from all of these places.

> miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
> 88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-

-Scott

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."