Re: re "little blue bottle"

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 12:59:20 EDT

>Hey Sean,that idea has crossed my mind once or twice allthough
>I've never ran it past the wife-she'de love that (not).BUTT
>is there any pages u know of that details an installation process ?
>I know jon did an excellent run through on his SBEC-anything like
>that anywhere on the bottle ???Your page is one of the best I've
>ran across,by the way
>geo.
>'89 Shelby Dakota #288

     Thanks...that page is a great stress reliever. 8^)

I haven't seen any pages that document an install but I imagine there's one
out there. There's been a couple good articles in Power Wagons and Sport
Utes covering the install on a Dakota but I'm not sure how this setup would
compare to your thottle body config. There's an excellent special edition
mag on the stands right now called "induction systems" or sumthin' like
that. It's done by Car Craft/Hot Rod/etc. Covers everything from nitrous
to blowers in pretty good detail.

You can always sell your wife on the fact that nitrous is a mod that can be
easily removed, and only comes into play when you activate it. It's also
one of the cheapest hp/$ mods there is.

You could also build up an inexpensive 318 or 360 and drop it in. Not
damaging that Shelby engine would help keep the value of the truck up.

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com