Re: Western Chassis & Doetsch Tech

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 15:36:17 EDT

Sounds like a good price to me. I paid around $450.00 total for my DJM kit
(3/5) with shocks. But the western chassis is suppose to be the way to go.
By the way Steven I finally got most of the system put in I'll take some
pics and send them your way. It turned out pretty cool, I need to do some
final touches like some carbon fiber and some fans for cooling as soon as I
get some more time.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch, Sony/Pyle/JBL system
and white all over.
*