RE: pre "Ram" style Dakotas(don)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 16:44:31 EDT

Don,

Give me an idea of what you want to accomplish. What do you mean by
covered roof rack. I know that THULE rack that will carry just about
anything, bikes, ski's, cargo box, ect..... They are probably the best
fitting racks made. I had one on my car, now I use one that mounts in
the 2" receiver.

Glenn Ayotte

Bristol, CT