Re: Gibson exhaust

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 23:48:41 EDT

I have a Gibson on my 97. The sound is really great. I think the level
is perfect too. It is loud enough to hear on acceleration, but doesn't
turn to a loud drone while cruising. Pulling the stock system off is
the hard part. The clamps are put on so tight it crimps the pipe and
they won't come apart. I cut the pipe with an abrasive wheel. After
that, installation is simple and quick. I couldn't feel much gain in
the seat of my pants, but the sound is worth the money.

Eric