Re: Bed liners-reply

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 19:04:10 EDT

And always have tie-downs on hand. Cheap insurance.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com

From: James Henry <James_Henry@willbros.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: DML: Bed liners-reply

>On this note, when I was in College, a buddy of mine went and picked up
a new keg of beer for a party we were having in his brand new '96 Chevy
Silverado. Well, we all know that a full keg weighs around 150lb and
the lazy guy at the store loading it just put it in the back of the bed
just inside the tailgate. Being that my buddy was probably half stewed
he didn't even think about it and proceded to drive back to the party.
On his was back he had to stop suddenly when a light turned red....and
SMASH...he had a huge keg shaped dent in the front of his bed which
touched the cab it was so deep.