Re: Re: synth oil claims

From: Amosil (Amosil@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 19:25:54 EDT

I have an auto trans and my mileage increase improveed after going to
synthetics in the engine, transmission, rear end and installing a full flow
air filter. I filter the engine oil thru a system called dual -guard that has
two filters, one a full flow filter, the other one a high efficent bypass
filter that filters the oil at a much finer degree. I also run a fuel
cleaning additive that keeps the entire fuel system clean. I use this every
other tankful. I also run split-fire plugs which seem to improve performance
and cold weather starting. Not everyone believes in synthetics and I say to
each his own but I run synthetics in all 4 of my vehicles and will never go
back to crude.