Re: Western Chassis & Doetsch Tech

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 19:54:14 EDT

<< Does anyone know who sells Western Chassis suspension components
 besides Sport Truck Direct? They have a kit for '97+ Daks using (2")
 lowered control arms and adjustable (4", 4.5", 5") shackles/hangers for
 ~$330, and I want to find out if this is a good price. Does anyone have
 any feelings on Doetsch Tech shocks? These are 4 for ~$140.

 Steve >>
  Start calling all the shops in Truckin' magazine and asking. As for the
Doetsch Tech shocks, I have them on my 96, with a Western Chassis kit from
Sport Truck Direct. I like them alot! And Sport Truck Direct was very, very
friendly. I think they have probablyt he best prices around. They are worth
dealing with!

Brad