I give up! (cams and rockers)

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 15:46:31 EDT

Uncle! Uncle!

I give up!!

I publicly admit that I don't know *anything* about camshafts
or rocker geometries.

Ignore everything I said previously about the high-ratio
rockers changing the effective duration.

This is me talking now:
"Adding high-ratio rockers (e.g. 1.7 to 1) will not affect
the valve timing one bit. Valves will open and close at the same
time they *always* did."

There, I said it. I said it.

I give up. :^( :^(

I'll just go sit in the corner with this wierd round
thing I call a "globe" while you guys play with your
maps of the flat world.

-Scott :^(

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."