Wed nite drags 5-20

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 23:11:09 EDT

Trophies now 3 to 2, In Jon's favor. 5Sps forever, no, Auto's forever, no, I'm
not sure. One thing for shurr Jon has a better R/T and better 60' vs my street
tires. Not real good times tonight but in the bracket Jon and I ended up in a
match. I had to spot him a little and when it's close them alternating lights
screw me up big time anyway Jon had a .6 light I had a 1. light. You cannot
give Jon (Force) that much of a head start fer shurrrr. He just plain ole
whooped me, but I think he felt bad about it (Not). Then he made it to the
final run but red lit and lost to Larry Fish, the same guy that got him last
time but larry was driving his dad's truck which was a automatic so Jon got
beat by a automatic. Jon's on top for now but I hain't givin up yet THE AUTOS
WILL PREVAIL....AUTOS FOREVER !!!

Good job Jon !!!!!!!!!!

Good night all
Bill