Re: Gibson exhaust

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 09:41:54 EDT

Sure, Scott, *but* ya gotta get me to understand it first. You guys are
blowin' my mind with this stuff. I appreceiate the education, but, damn,
this is almost as hard as the calculus I took in college!

Thank you both for the great info.

Now, take a look at the July Sport Truck. They got an article on building
up the small block (carbed) chubby. The part that got my atttention,
though, was the comparison of the JBA *shorty* headers to the traditional
long tube type. I'd like to get some reactions from the list on this
article.

Thanks!

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 20 May 1998 18:25:03 +0000 svieth@ameritech.net writes:
>> I've got the 3" single Gibson cat-back on my '95 V8. I agree with
>> everything Scott said. However, I noticed a lot more grunt off the
>line.
>> Perhaps this is in conjunction with the K&N FIPK.
>>
>> In any event, it's well worth it.
>>
>> Richard in S A
>
>Cool! Glad you enjoy your Gibson as well.
>Since we seem to think alike, will you hold
>Sean Meldrum while I pound this cam
>"duration" stuff into him?
>
>Thanks.
>
>-Scott
>

>"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
>terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]