Re: Hey Todd Flummer!

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 09:51:33 EDT

The kit included a front 3 in coil, new bumpstops, rear spring relocators,
and new rear bumpstops. I bought the shocks separately. The ride quality
is great and the handling is good also. It does have a little bump steer
though. The 2 in arm from WC is suppose to fix that problem. The truck now
sit level, it does sit down a little in the rear with a heavy load. I'll
send those pics as soon as I get them back.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch,Sony/Pyle/JBL system
and white all over.
*