Re: R/T 5 spd?

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 20:52:30 EDT

Sean,
   13.80's is with the Gtech, not at the track. So if my estamites are right,
I should be gettin' 13.70's at the track. But for now I just have to get my
shifter fixed!! I had a little too much adrenalen pumping last week racin a
buddy in a new Firechicken. Trans Spam. Nice car, but still cant beat a
Pickup!!! Broke the casing ( Which is just plastic!) At the base on top of
trans. And stripped the closest two bolts!! Any one know where I can get the
parts cheap or how much the dealer charges.
Eric K, Rekker21@aol