160 therm.

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 12:02:47 EDT

I installed the 160 last night while l had everything else off for the 14"
cleaner. I read a write up in the modification section of the homepage on how
to do. I found that I didn't need to take all the stuff off. I simply took a
pair of pliers and took off the upper rad. hose. Then l used a 1/2" socket
with a 10" extension and took off the thermostat housing. I took out the 195
and replaced it with the 160 and put everything back on. I can't claim any
performance gains because l installed the 14" K&N at the same time, but the 2
combined made for a nice power gain. Now if it will just help with the gas
mileage......

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318 SLT+
Rhino FABM Python 160 Thermostat Hitch