Re: Comp cam

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 12:18:01 EDT

>I believe he's talking about the one I supplied him.... Comp has a grind
of
>their own especially for the Dakota. The grind I use IMO would be right on
the
>edge of computer compatability on a 318.... It's not as radical on my 360
but
>before the MSD the cam was a definate fender rocker...

     Yeah...if compatible *at all*. The 220 exhaust duration number sounds
a bit high. I thought someone told me once that MP said the Dak could
tolerate upwards of 213 degrees. I'll have to see if I can dig that up.

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com