RE: RE: service manuals (Steve) -Reply

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 16:13:58 EDT

I think this is the book that you want then. I took about five days to
come, plus the day that I missed the UPS driver, she wouldn't leave it
at the mail box, had to have a signature. Something that you might want
to consider, if you are not home during the day. Like I said, I think
that this will have all the info you will need. This is the same manual
that the dealership uses (I saw all the 98 green manuals the other day
at the dealership), so I am sure that it has everything. I glanced
threw it the other day, a lot of the stuff is over my head, sounds like
it was written for someone like Gene, or maybe you.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol,CT