RE: service manuals (Steve) -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 09:45:43 EDT

>>> "Ayotte, Glen" <ayotteg@espn.com> 05/21/98 08:44pm >>>
Steve,

What did you want to know about the service manual. I got it in the
mail the other day, but I can't remember what we where talking about.
Let me know what kind of info you wanted. Boy, talk about a stupid
post.....

Glenn Ayotte
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Glenn,

I pretty much just wanted to know if it was more informative than the
typical Chilton, etc. manuals. I am mainly interested in things like service
instructions (this is how to do this...), wiring diagrams, torque values,
etc. I plan to do some of my own engine work (maintenance), etc.
(when it's out of warranty of course) and would like a good reference ( I
don't have a huge mechanical background). I guess what it really boils
down to is, are you happy with it for $99?

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. BTW, how long did it take for
them to get it to you? I assume you ordered it from the address in the
back of your owners manual?

Steve
'98 CC Sport 5.2L 5-speed