Re: 180 Deg. Thermo. Attn: Jon S.

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 16:15:04 EDT

> I've been told that the computer likes to see the engine hit about
>180 degrees. (Sean, do you remember where you read that?)

     It was a Chrysler Fuel Injection book. Breaks down everything with
explainations, etc. The author mentioned that Chrysler typically used this
number. This obviously could vary from platform to platform.

I agree with Jon....this guy is all wet. He probably has no idea what it's
gonna do and is afraid he's gonna get in trouble if you have problems and
come back. I went into a fellow Dak owners parts store, told him I wanted
a 180 and a gasket. He only had p/n listings up to 95 or 96 but it's the
same motor. $4 later I got one cool runnin' Dak.

*** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 *** http://surf.to/real-per4mance ***

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com