RE: Keyless/Factory alarm(scott)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 16:37:30 EDT

My dealer said the same thing. My truck shipped 3 weeks later, and took
1 week to get to Connecticut. He told me to wait on the extra stuff.
They told me to come down to the dealership about a week before the
truck came in. I went down and ordered the side-steps and the
fiberglass cover. The side-steps came in, and where installed on the
truck when I picked it up. The cover took about another 2 weeks or so.
I would say that your guess is correct. They probably didn't order
anything until they where sure the truck was shipping.

Good luck!

Glenn Ayotte
98 SLT+