Magnum Performance TBI'S

From: Hoopgj@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 20:06:02 EDT

Hi guys,

Wanted to dorp a note about the incredible work Jules, at MAGNUM PERFORMANCE is doing. I have no complaints about the SS TBI I got from them. In fact it pulled 2tenths off my qtr mile. This along with the other componants I bought from them have knocked almost 2 full seconds off my stock et. and I havn't even gone inside the engine yet. The low end and mid range torque is so much stronger than stock you wouldnt believe it. If you thought the tires spun when you punched it at the light before, put one of these on and hold on.

The directions that they send with the products they sell are so simple, all you need to know is what direction to turn the bolt. They spell all the rest out in step by step directions.

The only complaint I had was the wait, but it was worth it. I am so pleased with the results I've gotten, all I want to do is drive and drive.

George J. Hooper

P.S. You may want to pre heat the tires before trying to race those pesky kids in daddys GT mustang. This will stick ya down for the launch, and Magnum Performance did the rest.