I'm Back!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@laker.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 20:17:08 EDT

im back everyone!

i heard the word from Sean Meldrum that you guys are having a little
discussion on mustangs:)

so i thought i would join in sinec i happen to own one now:)

yes, if you all dont know, i traded my dakota in on a new '98 mustang GT

my reasons:

i bought a house in january and used the da to move my stuff, the truck
didnt live up to my expectations on its ability to haul stuff other than
ass:)

i wanted a vehicle that was fast and could haul stuff, i failed doing that.

so what i did was get my mustang, and i bought a truck.

i bought a 1975 Dodge Powerwagon 3/4 ton 4x4:) thats a truck!

but dont worry, i still have a good Dodge to Ford ratio:) so dont hate me,
i truly love dakotas still and i miss mine very much.

so i didnt pull an Andy Callahan on ya:)

Jarrod

http://www.laker.net/moparman