Re: You can cheat!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@laker.net)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 21:11:55 EDT

> > Now if we could just come up with some way to cheat it forward to
relieve
> > some of the firewall
> > blockage...hmm??? YOU CAN!!!!!!
> > Steve
>
> If you make your own bottom plate out of aluminum plate you can cut the
> center hole off center and then use a S bolt with a bigger bend to bring
the

you guys dont need to do any of that.

just buy the K&N FIPK for the dodhge ram, it fits perfectly, only thing you
need to fix is to cut about 3 inches from the upper radiator hose where it
connects to the radiator. i took that cut off portion and wrapped it over
the hose where it came close to the filter to protect it. easy as that.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
'98 Mustang GT 14.43@94.40