Re: Safe "burnouts"?

From: Hoopgj (Hoopgj@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 22:02:49 EDT

When I preheat the tires at the trach, I go around the box, back in until the
tires are just touching the water, pull it back into drive, roll forward, hit
the brakes and smoke them for about 5 sec at half throttle. When it starts to
push the truck to the side, I hit full throttle, let off the brake and spin
for about 5 more seconds. This makes the BFG TAs I run stick like glue. (not
to mention alot of cheers from the croud)

As for the clutch problem, sorry I cant help there. But I can say that I used
to do the same thing in my Pontiac GTA until it blew the rear into a big pile
of shavings.