Re: Re: whoopin on Mustangs

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 22:46:04 EDT

I know what ya mean Jarrod....Fast and slow that is. And the driver makes the
biggest differance. But surley you understand that a Dak is after all a truck
and a stang is well a sports car. For most slightly modified trucks to run
with sports cars is surprising to the sports car owners.( And I am not talking
about Lightnings,Cyclones and R/T's )

I simlply enjoy enlighting the owners of other brands to the fact that my
Dodge just might spankem. And if they beat me I can always drag the 68 Charger
out of the garage. Always carrt backup! ;-)

Glad to see ya on the list........................

Gene in Houston