Re: I'm Back!

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 22:50:56 EDT

cut im' some slack ya'll, at least he still has a MOPAR in the garage...
even if it isn't a Dak
=)
mike sykes
88, V6, LE, 3.55, AUTO-
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Get outta' da' Ice Cream Truck! Dis' is a Jack move, sucka' "
                                        - Don't be a Menace to South
Central.....

On Fri, 22 May 1998 22:17:13 -0400 Jarrod Pilone <moparman@laker.net>
writes:
>> i bought a house in january and used the da to move my stuff, the
>truck
>> didnt live up to my expectations on its ability to >>
>>
>> Thats funny!! I bought a house in january too! I moved every piece
>of
>> furniture in it and had no problems!! In fact, I even beat a lazy
>98 GT
>> while I had my daughters mattres and the love seat in back!! Sorry
>excuse for
>> a trader!!
>
>the way i move things, it idnt fit the bill for me. now my powerwagon
>has
>an 8 foot nbed on it and can haul anything i want to.
>
>and my mustang runs 14.43@94.40 mph. best i ever saw in my dakota was
>15.60@85.40 mph with drag radials. not to mention that pesky 115 speed
>limiter wasnt very rieldny in times of the need for speed whereas i've
>gone
>140 mph in my mustang and it was still pulling, but i slowed down
>cause the
>road got bumpy.
>
>so dont knock me because i got rid of my dakota. they are great
>trucks. and
>they are worth the money. but sometimes people buy a vehicle that
>doesnt
>suit them. you dont see single men driving around in old volvo station
>wagons do you?
>
>my point: the dakota wasnt the vehicle for me. i now own 3 vehicles. i
>gotta have one of each or im not happy, i have my mustang to tool
>around
>in, i have my truck to haul tuff and have fun in the mud. and i ave my
>demon which im still working on to be my race car.
>
>so be nice:) im not on here to start a war or anything, i still know
>ALOT
>about dakotas and dodges, so cut me some slack.
>

>Jarrod
>
>Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
>http://www.laker.net/moparman
>'98 Mustang GT 14.43@94.40
>'75 Dodge Powerwagon & '72 Dodge Demon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]