Re: RE: Englishtown shows (Attn: DiceMan)

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat May 23 1998 - 17:43:17 EDT

Paint job is pretty hot....I saw that Shelby at MCP in Manchester last year
when they had a show....back then it was plain red. Needless to say I wasn't
too impressed, but he looks like he's got quite a truck now. The club he's in
I was asked to join, but I ended up moving back to New York. The guy who
started the club has an Indy Ram lowered, pretty hot, too. You shoulda asked
him if he wanted to join the list!!
      Just picked up my spoiler today so I'm all set for the show.
Unfortunately I don't have much to show as far as the system is concerned cuz
at the moment it's a work-in-progress.
      See you next week!! And Walt, take some more pics of my truck, the ones
you got on your site look pretty bad!! (Besides, the truck looks totally
different now.

See ya

Austin
Vipertruck