Re: Mopar Nationals

From: Munypit 94 (Munypit94@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 08:37:38 EDT

I will be there, I have a 1994 dakota 3",4" drop with 17" wheels, bed cover,
fiero wing, ram air hood, ground effects, front spoiler, billet grill,
headlight tailight covers, roll pan , bed kit, superdome.The truck is pearl
blue with custom pinstripping. Has the 3.9 V-6 with a gibson 3" cat back
exhaust, march power pulleys. Jacobs electronic iginition system K&N air
filter and has been detailed with braided hose covers crome valve covers and
air cleaner , blue wire covers. I live in IL. My name is Ken Sweet so if you
see me there come over and say Hi.